- Credit Solutions Group have structured funds to be used for and allocated to the construction and development Industry. CSG in conjunction with partner firms, can also use its balance sheet for its underwriter to organise senior debt while also offering mezzanine finance to an attractive rate.
- Mezzanine Finance is essentially the used as a form of “bridging the gap” between Senior Debt and the borrower’s equity, and usually takes a subordinated position behind the senior lender.
- Mezzanine Debt is often used by property developers to maximize borrowing capacity against a property development and is also used by property portfolio owners looking to maximize gearing against quality property assets.
– Loans from 2 Million to 100 Plus
– Terms up to 36 months
– Loan to GDV up to 65%
– Interest can be rolled up
– Lending on securities in Sydney Melbourne Queensland
– Non-regulated loans
– Joint Venture Funding
– Mezzanine Funding
– Private and Non- conforming.